Coordinator of Research Records ( in bold projects still active)
- 2019-2020 – PI at UNIME of the project “Diodi spintronici rad hard ad elevata sensitività (DIOSPIN)” (Ultrahigh sensitive rad-hard spintronic diodes) funded by Italian Space Agency (ASI) within the call “NUOVE IDEE PER LA COMPONENTISTICA SPAZIALE DEL FUTURO”.
- 2018-2021 – Italian Manager of the COST Action (CA17123) (http://www.cost.eu/COST_Actions/ca/CA17123) – Ultrafast Opto-Magneto-Electronics for nondissipative information technology. Funded by the European Union.
- 2016-2018 – PI of the project (code CN16GR09) “Nanoscale broadband spin-transfer-torque microwave detector” funded by Ministero degli Affari Esteri e della Cooperazione Internazionale. Executive programme of scientific and technological cooperation between Italy and China for the years 2016-2018. link
- 2017-2019 – Progetto premiale “Strategic Initiatives for the Environment and Security (S.I.E.S.)” funded by the Italian MIUR. WP leader of the Work Package 4 “Modeling of the elastic wave propagation in soil in presence of seismic metamaterials”.
- 2013-2015 – PI at UNIME of the project entitle: Manipulation of magnetization dynamics in nanostructures for spintronic applications. Funding ID: PRIN2010ECA8P3. Founded by Italian MIUR.
- 2008 – Funding ID: Yong research funding of University of Messina, 2008. Main investigator: Giovanni Finocchio.
Consultant of Research Projects
- 2018-2021 – Theoretical Understanding of static and dynamic properties of Skyrmions: towards a skyrmion based technology (ThunderSKY). Funded from the Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation and the General Secretariat for Research and Technology, under the HFRI’s 1st Call in order to support the Postdoctoral Researchers with grant agreement No 871. Coordinator: Dr. Riccardo Tomasello. (http://thundersky.iacm.forth.gr/Home.html)
- 2013-2015 – PON SIGLOD: Sistema Intelligente di supporto alla Gestione e alla LOcalizzazione delle Discariche di rifiuti. (Procedure e Tecnologie Innovative per l’Uso Sostenibile delle Risorse Naturali). INGV. Coordinator: Dr. Massimo Chiappini.
- 2012-2014 – Funding ID: MAT2011-28532-C03-01 – Founded by Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia – Spain. Title in English: Advanced simulations of the dynamics induce by spin-polarized currents of non-uniform magnetic configuration in nano-electronic devices. Coordinator: Eduardo Martinez Role: supporting researcher.
- 2009-2011 – Funding ID: MAT2008-04706/NAN – Founded by Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia – Spain. Title in English: “Nanoscale modeling of magnetization dynamics driven by spin-polarized current” Coordinator: Prof. Luis Torres Rincón, University of Salamanca, Spain. Role: supporting researcher.
Participation to Research Projects
- 2013-2015 – The bilateral agreement Italy-Turkey project (Code B52I14002910005) Nanoscale magnetic devices based on the coupling of Spintronics and Spinorbitronics, coordinated by Paola Tiberto (INRIM).
- 2005-2006 – Funding ID: Protocol number 2004095237 – Italian PRIN. Founded by Italian MIUR. Title in English: “Applications of Methods of Electromagnetic Diagnostics” Italian coordinator: Prof. Ermanno Cardelli, University of Perugia, Italy. Role: supporting researcher.
I was also involved in small local research projects (PRA) founded by the University of Messina.